Top Of My Head


Top Of My Head is proud to be Hosted by:

Monday, August 03, 2009

Random Thoughts

This weekend, I had quite a few ideas for articles, but the time went so fast, I never had a chance to formulate them into coherent thoughts. Now, I'm a little sleepy and I have to get ready for work, so I was thinking of just a listing of random thoughts. Maybe, a little something to get the conversation started.

  • Teddy is the cutest and smartest kitten I have ever owned. He is an amazing creature and totally worth all of the allergy driven issues I'm having since we became his parents.
  • My car is really pretty and I know this because a lady at the bookmobile told me.
  • Paul Ryan's office must be getting more cards, letters, emails and phone calls than normal. I have called him once and sent an email on two different subjects and have not received a response on either. One issue -- Alternative Minimum Tax -- I've been waiting over a month for a response. It isn't like his office, so I'm making a guess that they must be really busy.
  • If I'm right and Paul Ryan's office is busy, that can only be a good thing. It means, I hope, that my fellow Americans are becoming more involved. Well, really, it means just my fellow southeastern Wisconsinites are becoming more involved.
  • Today is the day that gay Wisconsinites can register for domestic partnership. THANK YOU GOD and Governor Doyle! This whole gay marriage issue has really gotten a lot of people's tits in a wringer, as my mother would say, and for what? What has anyone who is against gay marriage gained by denying marriage to someone they don't even know? Oh, I know what they think they'll get, they think they'll get a slice of the that pie called Heaven. And, won't they be surprised when they don't. However; gays can and should take solace in the following..."Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake. Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you." Matthew 5:11-12
  • There is nothing cuter than three cats watching a rainstorm.

Well, gotta get ready for work.

God Bless

No comments: