Top Of My Head


Top Of My Head is proud to be Hosted by:

Friday, August 07, 2009

Me and Barbra Streisand

Yesterday, I checked my email and there's one from Barbra Streisand. Turns out I'm on her mailing list and do I want to remain there. According to the email, this is the second time I've received this request. There are two things I find humorous about this. One is that I never received the first request -- not enless it went to my junk inbox and was deleted -- and two, I don't remember even joining the Barbra Streisand mailing list in the first place. It isn't something I would normally do. Not that I have anything against Barbra Streisand, but I - with just two exceptions - generally only sign up for mailing lists that are either political or technical. Now, I'm wondering if someone put me on her list. Wouldn't that be a kick in the rubber parts?
But, if Babs wants to keep me on her mailing list, I guess it won't hurt.
God Bless

No comments: