Top Of My Head


Top Of My Head is proud to be Hosted by:

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Illinois drivers in Wisconsin


Message:

My mother is always complaining about how IL drivers receive more traffic tickets in WI than they should. This upsets her because she thinks that WI cops are picking on IL drivers. Well, I'm here to  say that every single ticket issued is justified. Just this morning, a driver was on my back bumper-so close I couldn't see his headlights-at 70MPH. If I had hit my breaks, he would've hit me. Then  when traffic cleared,  he passed me. That's when I saw his plate. So, then I kept my eye on him and I should mention that he wasn't a young kid - he looked to be 50 or so. He tailgated in the  construction zone and took off speeding when construction ended. And, that's why IL drivers deserve tickets when they drive in WI. And, I know not all IL drivers are like this - some are worse.
God Bless

No comments: