Top Of My Head


Top Of My Head is proud to be Hosted by:

Saturday, August 15, 2009

My Opinion on the Healthcare Plans

Okay, I'm hoping all of my gentle readers have had a chance to read all four parts. And, since I'm writing this in advance, I'm hoping all of you have posted your opinions. I'd like to read them.
Here's the thing. I think we can all agree that the healthcare system in America needs work. I think we can all agree that everyone deserves some form of health insurance to cover them in their time of need. None of us want to end up paying more than we all ready are. We don't want to have our choices limited.
Now, I've read all four summaries and I think Plan A is the best choice, allow me to explain why.

1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.