Top Of My Head


Top Of My Head is proud to be Hosted by:

Sunday, January 01, 2006

Weight Watchers and Cher...

So, I'm minding my own business, just chilling out on the couch and watching TV, when across my tube comes a Weight Watchers commercial. Cher is singing the song.

Cher?

I like Cher and Weight Watchers is working for thousands of women, but joining the two? Hey, I'm overweight and in no way will I ever believe skinny and usually half-naked Cher knows anything about needing to lose weight or working on losing weight. The idea that Cher, who can afford to hire private chefs and personal trainers, would need Weight Watchers is absurd.

But, I hope she was paid a lot of money.

God Bless.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I saw the same commercial and could not help but laugh my butt off. Cher doing the theme to weight loss is funny on so many different levels I don't even know where to start.