Top Of My Head


Top Of My Head is proud to be Hosted by:

Monday, January 02, 2006

Seeing is Believing...

So, I'm watching an old episode of Law and Order on TNT. The episode was called Evil Breed. It is about the murder of a holocaust survivor. During the episode, there is a mention of how the white supremacist groups are now becoming mainstream. Out of curiosity, I took a look the web to see if this is true.

Did you know that there is a game out there called Ethnic Cleansing? The idea is to kill all the blacks, Jews, etc. to "save the white race."

I totally support the First Amendment. I would stand up and defend the creators of this game their right to create and sell it. I just can't believe that someone can be so hateful in this day and age to actually create a game like this.

Where's our compassion for one another? Our tolerance for those that are different?

And, who is buying such games? Who could possibly play a game where you kill people strictly because of their race? I'm not really one for violent video games anyway, but this one crosses the line.

While researching that this game exists, I found an article about a two thirteen year old singers. They're blond and pretty, but I wouldn't want my son having anything to do with them. They're call
Prussian Blue, which I take a HUGE offense to, since they spout out their hateful message using a name that is reminiscent of the country from which came MY ancestors and I would like to think that my ancestors were not hate-filled, ignorant little bastards like these two.

I think 13 is a little young to know enough about life to hate anyone. And, I encourage all my readers who are parents to take a good look at the music and video games your kids have. Make sure none of this crap is sitting in their collections.

God Bless

No comments: