Top Of My Head


Top Of My Head is proud to be Hosted by:

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Adrial C. White -- Still Not A Hero

I found this article on JSONLINE written by Shelia B. Lawani. According to this article, Mr. White shot Christopher Carbajal and Enrico Serra, Jr. and shot at Phillip Jardina while they were attempting to break into his (White's) girlfriend's car. Mr. Carbajal died from his wound -- he was shot in the back.

Does this sound like a hero to you? Should we really be hailing this man as some kind of champion and poster child for protecting yourself?

No, he shot a man in the back -- the BACK. That means Mr. White aimed at someone who was not facing him and pulled the trigger. That means that Christopher Carbajal lost his life for attempting to break into a car and he didn't even see it coming!

I pray that God shows Mr. White the mercy he refused to show to Christopher Carbajal, Enrico Serra, Jr. and Phillip Jardina.

I asked that all my readers do the same and pray for the families of the men Mr. White shot and shot at.

God Bless


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybee someday you'll get the chance to thank someone for trying to steal something from you.

Julie said...

Since you don't know me it's fair to say that you don't know that I have had things stolen from me. My truck was broken into on numerous occasions in the various neighborhoods in which I lived in Racine. No, I probably would not thank them for busting my truck windows and stealing various items from me.

But, I wouldn't have ever shot them. As I Christian, I forgive them, but I wouldn't expect someone who thinks it is okay to kill someone by shooting them in the back to understand forgiveness.

God Bless,