Top Of My Head


Top Of My Head is proud to be Hosted by:

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Interesting Survey

I read somewhere that blogs are more interesting if you know personal information about the blogger, so I've taken this survey to help you learn about me:


TELL ME ABOUT YOURSELF - The Survey
Name:Julie
Birthday:11/14/1967
Birthplace:Park Ridge, IL
Current Location:On my back -- on my couch
Eye Color:Hazel
Hair Color:Brown
Height:5'5"
Right Handed or Left Handed:Right
Your Heritage:Irish/Prussian
The Shoes You Wore Today:Blue Vans
Your Weakness:my wife
Your Fears:spiders, black snakes, heights
Your Perfect Pizza:pepperoni with bacon
Goal You Would Like To Achieve This Year:Get pregnant
Your Most Overused Phrase On an instant messenger:ROTFLMAO
Thoughts First Waking Up:Oh God, do I have to?
Your Best Physical Feature:My smile or my boobs.
Your Bedtime:I start at 9PM and finally fall asleep at 11
Your Most Missed Memory:I don't know, it's gone and I miss it
Pepsi or Coke:Pepsi -- but really Dr. Pepper
MacDonalds or Burger King:McDonalds
Single or Group Dates:Single
Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea:Lipton
Chocolate or Vanilla:Chocolate
Cappuccino or Coffee:Cappuccino
Do you Smoke:Not anymore
Do you Swear:I'm trying to cut down
Do you Sing:all the time
Do you Shower Daily:yes
Have you Been in Love:I am in love
Do you want to go to College:I do go to college
Do you want to get Married:I am married
Do you belive in yourself:somedays
Do you get Motion Sickness:no
Do you think you are Attractive:Yep
Are you a Health Freak:No way, I'd be 100 pounds lighter if I was
Do you get along with your Parents:somedays
Do you like Thunderstorms:only if I'm inside and safe
Do you play an Instrument:nope
In the past month have you Drank Alcohol:yes
In the past month have you Smoked:yes
In the past month have you been on Drugs:no, only prescription
In the past month have you gone on a Date:no
In the past month have you gone to a Mall:Yes, but I really didn't want to.
In the past month have you eaten a box of Oreos:no
In the past month have you eaten Sushi:yes
In the past month have you been on Stage:Only if Karoke counts
In the past month have you been Dumped:no
In the past month have you gone Skinny Dipping:no, it's winter!
In the past month have you Stolen Anything:no
Ever been Drunk:yes
Ever been called a Tease:no
Ever been Beaten up:yes, but not often, usually, I dish out the beatings.
Ever Shoplifted:yes, when I was really, really young.
How do you want to Die:I want to stand up one morning and drop dead when I'm 90
What do you want to be when you Grow Up:I'm not growing up. I don't have to and I refuse to.
What country would you most like to Visit:Ireland
In a Boy/Girl..
Favourite Eye Color:Hazel
Favourite Hair Color:Brown
Short or Long Hair:Long
Height:5'
Weight:150
Best Clothing Style:nothing too revealing
Number of Drugs I have taken:1
Number of CDs I own:30
Number of Piercings:do ears count?
Number of Tattoos:2
Number of things in my Past I Regret:too many to count

CREATE YOUR OWN! - or - GET PAID TO TAKE SURVEYS!

No comments: