Top Of My Head


Top Of My Head is proud to be Hosted by:

Saturday, June 30, 2007

White House Papers

First let me begin by saying that in this country everyone is presumed innocent until proven
guilty. I believe in this. However; I, also, believe in the saying my late grandmother taught me: Where there's smoke, there's fire.

The White House keeps claiming Executive Privilege every time they are asked for anything,
visitor logs, papers, notes. According to Bush and Cheney EVERYTHING is off limits. I'm curious, just who do these guys think they are? President Bush and Vice President Cheney have apparently forgotten the Preamble to the Constitution -- We the People. They work for us. And, if my employer has the right to read my email and view my notes, then I have the right to do the same to Bush and Cheney. This is not, as Bush said recently, HIS GOVERNMENT. This is OUR GOVERNMENT.

The White House papers should be turned over NOW - not later. By them
not turning over the uncensored papers, it makes me wonder what they
have to hide. By not allowing Harriet Miers to testify, what are they
hiding?

Even if you think that Bush is God's right hand man, you have to
realize that he is acting more like a dictator than a President.

Absolute Power Corrupts Absolutely.

2 comments:

Zeta Thompson said...

All I have to say is :
Richard M. Nixon

Julie said...

Exactly, why doesn't anyone else see it that way? Except, I think Bush is way worse.