Top Of My Head


Top Of My Head is proud to be Hosted by:

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Sad Stories...

Yesterday, I was reading the Chicago Tribune and I came across an article called The Chronicles of Ben by David Royko. It is a heart wrenching story about a couple dealing with their son's severe autism. After reading this true story, it just makes one grateful for what they have and want to huge one's children.

The other sad story is from the front page of today's Chicago Tribune Online. It is a picture of Isaiah and Argenis Analco, the two twins that were among the six dead in that house in Delavan Wisconsin. Another sad story that makes you grateful for what you have.

I'm going to work now and hopefully there'll be better and happier stories when I get back home.

God Bless

No comments: