Top Of My Head


Top Of My Head is proud to be Hosted by:

Friday, June 15, 2007

T-Shirt

I saw an advertisement for a t-shirt that says, "If Hillary is elected, I'm moving to Canada." What kind of jerk would wear a t-shirt like that? You're going to change countries because you don't like the President? If we all thought like that, 49% of us would be in Canada right now.

Don't get me wrong, I'm all for showing your support or your non-support for a candidate or party, but leave the country? Isn't that going a bit too far? Plus, it just bugs me because the guy wearing it probably doesn't know anything about Hillary Clinton except the fact he doesn't like her. He probably can't even tell you why if you asked him.

So, I say, let's all vote for Hillary to get morons who wear shirts like that to leave the country!

:-) It might make the USA a better place to be!

Oh and one last thought, could we try something a little different this election year. Could we try to be civil to one another and make decisions on Candidates based on issues? United we stand, divided we fall and we have been divided for far too long.

Just a thought.

God Bless

1 comment:

Chet said...

Hello Fren,

I like your blog and your content style too. I am also interested in blog.
Please visit my site:

www.glighthandicrafts.com

Please visit and comment me . I am waiting here your comment...............