Top Of My Head


Top Of My Head is proud to be Hosted by:

Monday, June 18, 2007

For Once, some Good News...

Last week, after I read the horrid story about the man who killed his family (including his infant twin boys) and then himself, I read another awful story of a man who's entire family were murdered in the family car.

Just when you think that there is no hope for the world and all is lost, a small miracle occurs and you wonder just how you could doubt that there is a God.

Then, I read the story of Hannah Klamecki. She and her grandfather were missing for two days after last being seen on the Kankakee River. Unfortunately, her grandfather was found dead, but Hannah found the rescuers giving new meaning to the word hope. That's all the proof I need that there is a God.

God Bless

No comments: