Top Of My Head


Top Of My Head is proud to be Hosted by:

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Little Aidan..

I was sitting down this morning and didn't know what to write about. We were out of town this weekend, so I hadn't seen any news reports or read any newspapers. I was pretty much out of touch with the world. So, I went to CNN's website and opened my email. Paris Hilton is out of jail, maybe, I could write about that. Rosie O'Donnell says she won't do the Price Is Right. I could get a couple of paragraphs out of that. There's the war in Iraq and the War in the Capital between the Republicans, the President and the Democrats because of the War in Iraq.

Then, I open my email and there's one from Aidan's Grandmother, Catherine. She's a nice lady I've never met but I know because she sends me emails about Aidan's condition. (I used to work with Aidan's father.) Aidan is three years old and is suffering from acute lymphoblastic leukemia. I feel so bad for the little guy.

This latest update from Catherine tells about this new phase of treatment, Augmented Delayed Intensification. Little Aidan is on steroids that make him irritable all the time. He has a hard time eating and he's obsessed with food.

Anyway, so I figured, the little guy needed prayers more than I need to rip on Paris Hilton. So, right now, I'm asking all of my readers to ask God to help this little guy and his twin brother, Brandon (this is hard on him too) and his parents and family.

I believe the power of prayer can work miracles and I'm pretty sure you do too, so when you're down on your knees praying, throw one in for little Aidan.

God Bless

PS. Aidan is being treated in a Children's Hospital. So, the next time you have the opportunity to donate money to a Children's Hospital, please do so. They do amazing work.

No comments: