Top Of My Head


Top Of My Head is proud to be Hosted by:

Thursday, June 28, 2007

Can Anyone Confirm this?

I'm posting this, but I'm not sure if it is true or not.  If anyone of my readers can confirm this, I'd really appreciate it.

NBA OR NFL? 
36

have been accused of spousal abuse


7

have been arrested for fraud



19

have been accused of writing bad checks


  
117

have directly or indirectly bankrupted at least 2 businesses

 


3
have done time for assault
 

71
 cannot
get a credit card due to bad credit


  14
have been arrested on drug-related charges


  8
have been arrested for shoplifting


 


 

21
currently

are defendants in lawsuits, and


 


 

84
have been arrested for drunk driving

in
the last year


 


 





Can
you guess which organization this is?


 


 




Give
up yet?

Neither, it's the 535 members of the United
StatesCongress.


  
The same group of Idiots that crank out hundreds of new laws each year
designed to keep the rest of us in line.





AND THEY JUST VOTED THEMSELVES $15,000 PER MONTH PENSION FOR LIFE
AFTER SERVING ONLY ONE TERM IN CONGRESS!! *

 

* - I'm not sure about this part.  Although, if it is true, I want to run for Congress.

God Bless


 

 

No comments: