Top Of My Head


Top Of My Head is proud to be Hosted by:

Sunday, June 10, 2007

Paris Hilton...

I was sick of Paris Hilton long before her troubles with the law. I can't stand hearing about this blond wouldn't be anybody if she didn't come from a rich family. Now, I'm really peeved that she has some made up "medical" reason that the Sheriff releases her -- without court permission -- to serve out her 45 days in house arrest.

Then, I heard that the judge ordered her back to jail where she belongs. My hat's off to that judge. It's about time someone takes a stand with this girl and makes her take her punishment as an adult. Except, she whined and cried the whole way back to jail.

Poor Baby.

God help her if the Hilton family ever loses their money and she has to work for a living like the rest of us.

No comments: