Top Of My Head


Top Of My Head is proud to be Hosted by:

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Sorry, Cheryl, I love Brad Pitt...

That headline certainly got your attention, didn't it? So, let me explain...

Brad Pitt just gave $100,000 to Californians Against Eliminating Basic Rights -- a group who is fighting the anti-gay Proposition 8 in California. According to the
People.com article , the man of dreams said, "Because no one has the right to deny another their life even though they disagree with it, because everyone has the right to live the life they so desire if it doesn't harm another and because discrimination has no place in America, my vote will be for equality and against Proposition 8."

Be still my heart.

Of course some anti-human being group made a statement that Brad Pitt isn't an example of a good marriage, but those people are just haters. He seems like a pretty darn good family man to me. He supports Angelina, he's a good father and he puts his money where his heart and mouth are. Sounds like an upstanding young man to me. (The fact that he's hunky is just a bonus.)

If you live in California, please vote against Proposition 8. Our country was built on freedom not discrimination -- actually, that isn't true. Our country was built that white male landowners were free, but times have changed.

God Bless

PS. Dear Angelina, you don't have to worry. I'm sure Brad and I will probably never meet and I'll never have the chance to sweep him off his feet. :-) Although, I'm sure this old, overweight lesbian probably could. :-D

No comments: