Top Of My Head


Top Of My Head is proud to be Hosted by:

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Poor, Poor Pitiful Me...

I want to write about how the Republicans are full of it when they say their open because five of them have gotten together to sue to stop an investigation into Sarah Palin. First, we're not supposed to ask her hard questions and now, we can't even make sure she's honest. Oh, and don't get me started on the BS the right wing people are feeding this nation on how the media picks on her. She is nothing more than a beauty queen hoping to look smart by wearing glasses. Well, you can put glasses on a dog, it doesn't make it smart and it annoys the dog.

Anyway, I'm in pain and lots of it. Six of the fillings that have been in my mouth were deteriating, so my dentist said we need to replace them. On top of that, I had a new cavitiy that needed to be filled. So, this morning I went to the dentist to have them all done and my mouth hurts. It hurts too much to do much of anything, so I can't even bring myself to blog about the news today.

Maybe, I'll feel better tomorrow.

God Bless

No comments: