Top Of My Head


Top Of My Head is proud to be Hosted by:

Saturday, September 13, 2008

I can't defend this...

I'm not going to lie and make you think I completely support Obama and Biden. Joe Biden released 10 years worth of tax returns that shows he donated .2% of his income to charity. For last year, he donated a whopping $995.00. How can that be? He made more than $300,000 and he gave less than $1,000. That's less than I gave to charity last year.

Now, don't think this means I'm not going to vote for him, I'm just disappointed in his lack of giving.

On the other hand, where are Sarah Palin's tax returns? At least Biden has released ten years of his tax returns. Palin has released none. McCain has released two years compared to Obama's seven.

At least we know the Democratic candidates have nothing to hide. McCain doesn't even file his taxes jointly with his wife because he'd like you to believe he's just like the rest of us. Well, the us that travels in private jets and earns $400,000 a year. Yes, all the candidates earn more than you and me, but some of them more than others.

It would be nice if Biden had given more to charity.

God Bless

No comments: