Top Of My Head


Top Of My Head is proud to be Hosted by:

Monday, September 08, 2008

Post Secret

I went out with my friend, Vicy, last week and she mentioned the website PostSecret.com. She said I had to check it out. I wouldn't believe what people write. I had vaguely heard about this site before Vicy mentioned it, but I had never checked it out. Today, I'm home sick from work and I figured I'd check it out.
The very first postcard said, "On my wedding day, I danced with two people. The one I married and the one I wish I had married instead." Wow. I can't imagine being married to someone I thought wasn't the right person for me. I can't imagine what kind of anguish this person is going through. It really must be awful.
Then, I read the next one and the next one and the next one. And, I'm thinking, this is kind of fascinating and I can see why people keep reading these. There are four different books, all with these post card secrets on them.


If you haven't checked this site out, you should do it now.

God Bless

No comments: