Top Of My Head


Top Of My Head is proud to be Hosted by:

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

The NFL

Let me start this by saying that I've paid minimal attention to football in the last ten years.  I don't Monday morning quarterback and frankly, I could care...

Except this weekend, my dad informed me that the new NFL network means that some people cannot see the games.  Apparently, the NFL wants to force the cable companies to carry their network.  That got me thinking, why.  I mean, I understand the money aspect, but the NFL makes a lot of money without having a network. 

Plus, what is my cable company going to drop -- or charge me -- for a channel I don't want?

So, at least in my house, NO MORE FOOTBALL.  No games, no talk, no holding up dinner because a game is still on.  We won't be watching the Super Bowl (yes, even it the Bears make it).

Care to join me?

God Bless

No comments: