Top Of My Head


Top Of My Head is proud to be Hosted by:

Monday, January 29, 2007

Jennifer Hudson, just sounds like an Oscar Winner...

As you probably know, I don't watch American Idol. I didn't even know who Jennifer Hudson was until I saw a layout about Dreamgirls in Entertainment Weekly.

But, as I was reading an article about the SAG Awards winners (Jennifer Hudson won one), I was thinking, "And the Oscar goes to Jennifer Hudson" has a nice ring to it. Oh, sure, she's up against Cate Blanchett, who has more experience than she does. I still think she's deserving.

Although, I would like to see Abigail Breslin win because I believe it would make her the youngest Oscar winner.

And, really, in the scheme of my life, it won't make a difference on who wins, I just think
"And the Oscar goes to Jennifer Hudson" has a nice ring to it.

God Bless

No comments: