Top Of My Head


Top Of My Head is proud to be Hosted by:

Friday, January 05, 2007

White House Visitor Logs -- Can't see them!

Well, excuse me, but if the President thinks it is okay to spy on American citizens by tapping their phones and reading their mail, why can't I -- as a citizen view the Visitor log for the White House (read story here).  How can this be possible?

And, since when are Presidential records off limits?  Didn't see to be that way during Clinton -- when the court ordered him to give up some documents.

And, those records really belong to the secret service -- NOT THE PRESIDENT.

Now, I want him impeached.  This is bullshit.  I want to know just who visited the White House, who did they see and anything else I can find out.  I PAY THAT MAN'S SALARY and just like my employer has the RIGHT to view a list of visitors visiting me, I as the EMPLOYER (as we all are) should have the right to know who is visiting the PRESIDENT, VICE PRESIDENT and ANYONE ELSE WHO'S SALARIES COME FROM OUT TAXES.

If you think I'm mad -- you're right.

God Bless.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can you say WATERGATE Boys and girls? I knew you could.