Top Of My Head


Top Of My Head is proud to be Hosted by:

Monday, January 15, 2007

In the Womb

This weekend, while we were up visiting da boys, we watched a special called "In the Womb: Multiples". It was on the National Geographical Channel and I'm sure they'll repeat it if you missed it, but it was fascinating. Behaviors that multiples show in the womb can be seen in the multiples once they're out of the womb. The special included the new 4D ultrasound, plus CGI pictures of inside the womb.

Also, this weekend, I let Alex play with my camera and here are a couple pictures he took of his brother.




Not the best pictures ever taken of Danny, but not a bad job. One of these days, I'm going to take a picture of Alex taking a picture.

Here's one I took of Alex, Dustin and Kim. I thought it was cute the way Alex was watching Dustin play on the DS and then both boys looked right up at the same time. Cute.





I had more to say, off the top of my head, but it's late and I'm tired.

God Bless

No comments: