Top Of My Head


Top Of My Head is proud to be Hosted by:

Saturday, December 30, 2006

They Really Did It...

Holy cow!  They really hanged Saddam Hussein!  I can't believe it. I'm sure he couldn't believe it either.  I did not think that we would really hang someone or allow someone to be hanged.  Plus, although I didn't see the entire video, CNN has a nice shot of Hussein in his noose.

Are we really that barbaric? 

I guess so.

But, here's what I want to know...

We start a war with Iraq.  We have Iraq's ex-leader hanged for a crime committed 24 years ago.  And, Bin Laden -- who is related to the Saudi royal family and who killed over 3,000 Americans -- is still running free.

We can kill all the Middle East leaders we want, but until we actually capture someone who has directly harmed America, I don't care.

God Bless

No comments: