Top Of My Head


Top Of My Head is proud to be Hosted by:

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

The World's Shortest Fairy Tale

Once upon a time, a girl asked a guy, "Will you marry me?" The guy answered, "No."

And the girl lived happily ever after and went shopping, drank martinis, always had a clean house, never had to cook, stayed skinny and was never farted on.

(In case you're wondering, a male coworker gave this to me.)

Also, I'm sitting here just stunned that the amendment passed. I never thought my great state would deny rights to people.

God Bless

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are ignorant to think that a majority of the population would vote to allow the possibility of same sex marriage. Don't you people get it that a majority of the population do not approve of your sinful behaivor?? God made distinct body parts on a man and a woman for a reason and never intended on homosexual behavior. The people have spoken and it should be clear to you people now that we don't like your kind. Do what you do in your own home, but don't flaunt it in front of us. I don't want to see two women hand-in-hand who both look like they are trying to look like men. Yuck!!!

Anonymous said...

And, you're a moron. Gay marriage isn't going to change your life one bit, but you're so caught up in your own little feeble mind and world that you can't see this.

You are one of the people who should stay home and leave the running of the country to people who are smart and not obnoxious.