Top Of My Head


Top Of My Head is proud to be Hosted by:

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Rosie O'Donnell VS Ann Coulter...

My younger brother announced last Wednesday that he doesn't like Rosie O'Donnell. I asked him why and he said because she's a loud mouth bitch (Rosie, if you're reading, don't think it personally, he says the samething about me). I thought at the time, you like Ann Coulter and she's a loud mouth bitch, so what's the difference?

Then, a co-worker of mine stated he doesn't like Rosie O'Donnell because it is her way or the highway. So, I asked him about Ann Coulter and he said he didn't have an opinion on her.

Interesting.

Here's my point:

Rosie and Ann both have very pushy personalities (so do I for the matter). Where they differ is politics. Both my brother and co-worker are right wing people. They lean toward Ann's views, hence, they like her.

But, what has Ann done for the world? Besides spouting incorrect information about the world?

Answer: Nothing. I have never, ever heard Ann Coulter lending her name to a charity. Not once. Maybe she gives in her personal life, but based on the crap she says, I seriously doubt it.

Let's look at Rosie.

She appeared just recently in Las Vegas for Comic Relief. She has created a foundation to raise money for children. She supports probably the greatest children's hospital -- St. Jude's.

So, this is really a post for my brother and co-worker -- take another look at Rosie. At least she puts her money where her mouth is and supports that which she expects us to support.

Ann Coulter only supports herself.

God Bless

No comments: