Top Of My Head


Top Of My Head is proud to be Hosted by:

Saturday, November 04, 2006

Don't Forget to Vote...

I don't know how you could possibly forget to vote, but get out there and vote. Less than 40% of the eligible adults in this country vote. That means that the decisions being made are being made by the people elected by a minority of people. Do you really want someone else to decide?

My younger brother and I argue about politics all the time. The major difference between the two of us is that I vote and he doesn't. My father has always said, "If you don't vote, you can't complain." I firmly believe that. I know quite a few people who didn't like the way the country was headed under Clinton, but they didn't vote. I know people who don't like the way the country is heading under Bush, but they won't be voting on Tuesday.

They should be.

Everyone should get out and vote.

Don't sit home on Tuesday and if you do, you can't complain on Wednesday.

God Bless

No comments: