Top Of My Head


Top Of My Head is proud to be Hosted by:

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Something Cool...

Yeah, the world is going to hell in a handbasket. There's never enough time in the day nor enough money in the bank. We all work too hard for what we earn, but once in a while, something cool happens and you forget all that crap and remember what life is truly about.

So, that's what I want to pass on to you today.

On Sunday, the kids returned from visiting Kim's dad and we took them to lunch. Dustin had to return to work and Kim and Cheryl wanted to do some shopping, so that left da boys and me all alone! Cool Beans, as a co-worker of mine said.

Dustin had put Danny in his carseat and I still had Alex in my arms. Well, Alex is turning his head every which way and then he spots Cheryl on the other side of the parking lot. "GRANDMA!!!" he yells, clear as a bell and loud. He yells it again and she waves at us and I put Alex in his car seat.

I get in the truck and put the key in the ignition and put on my seat belt. From the backseat, I hear Alex say, "Go Grandma, Go. Go Go, Grandma!"

Apparently, Alex is going to be a backseat driver like his grandma and great-grandma before him.

Isn't that cool? He called me Grandma -- even if it was during an order -- he clearly said Grandma!

God Bless

No comments: