Top Of My Head


Top Of My Head is proud to be Hosted by:

Thursday, November 02, 2006

Ann Coulter -- Voter Fraud?

Well, well, well. What a tangled web we weave when at first we deceive.

Apparently, my buddy and yours, Ms. Ann "I'm better than you" Coulter is in a spot of trouble for voting in the wrong precinct in Florida. Hmmm, she isn't cooperating with authorities in the investigation. I wonder why not. If it was an honest mistake, you and I would say, "Hey, I went to the wrong place?"


But, alas, Ms Coulter -- who holds herself in higher regards than us mere mortals -- isn't responding to requests, according to CNN.

When I was a kid, my mom always said to me that people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. Ms Coulter throws stones all the time.
She's throw some at any liberal within striking distance and she's even thrown them at widows of 9/11 (although only at the widows with whom she disagrees politically). So, I think she whom declared liberals as godless should be held to a much higher standard than us mere mortals.

And she isn't holding up her end of the bargain.

God Bless!


PS. But, you know, I'm a capitalist at heart...


No comments: