Top Of My Head


Top Of My Head is proud to be Hosted by:

Sunday, November 05, 2006

Doogie Howser is Gay?

I'm not going to lie and say that I'm surprised that Neil Patrick Harris is gay. I'm actually more surprised that the guy who played Jack on "Will and Grace" isn't.

I give him a lot of credit for coming out now. I believe he's playing a womanizer on "How I Met Your Mother", so this is an interesting twist. I don't watch the show, but I hope people who do continue to do so. You never know what a coming out revelation can do.

So, good for you, Mr. Harris, for coming out, especially when the nation has nothing better to do than turn against gays and lesbians. It takes a lot of courage to come out now.

God Bless

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Once again, another homosexual trying to gain attention for being homosexual. Do you see straight people issuing formal announcements that they are straight? Why don't you homosexuals just keep your disgusting behavior to yourself and stop trying to gain from publicity you receive for announcing your sinful ways? It is like a criminal making a formal announcement that he/she has commited an undetected crime.

Julie said...

Oh, please. No one has to announce that they're straight because it is assumed. You don't know what someone else has gone through until you walk a mile in their shoes.