Top Of My Head


Top Of My Head is proud to be Hosted by:

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Another thought on Net Neutrality...

If the Internet becomes a tiered system, why should any of us use it? What would be the point? If I could only gather my news from, say Fox or CNN, then why would I bother checking out their websites? If we allow the big companies to charge on a tiered system, we are -- in effect -- paying for commercials.

Also, all the Net Neutrality is making strange bedfellows -- the Christian Coalition has aligned itself with MoveOn.org. I never -- NEVER -- in my wildest dreams ever thought those two groups would agree on ANYTHING.

Take the time to work to save the Internet from the likes of Verizon and AT&T -- these people can't keep your data safe from the government and now I'm going to trust them to allow me to view content on the web?

Savetheinternet.com

No comments: