Top Of My Head


Top Of My Head is proud to be Hosted by:

Thursday, June 01, 2006

Stepping Out...

Well, some little boys are taking steps -- holding on, but steps none the less. So, that's all I have to say for right now.

I know there's a lot going on in the world -- morons in Congress want to vote on the anti-gay amendment, the war in Iraq is getting worst everyday, more and more our politicians give in to special interest and not what is best for the country. Some moron, who's name I've forgotten, but he's a constitutional law professor, says that we should support a ban on gay marriage so that churches who do not believe in gay marriage will not be discriminated against -- more on that later -- but for today, I've reporting just on my perfect grandchildren, who are taking their first steps in the world. And, all Danny and Alex care about at this point is that Nana (that's me) gets on the floor and plays with them.

God Bless

New video on the baby video page. Make sure you check it out!

No comments: