Top Of My Head


Top Of My Head is proud to be Hosted by:

Friday, May 05, 2006

What is going on?

What is up with all these people resigning from the Bush White House / administration? And, who is going to be next? Should we be taking bets?

Porter Goss just resigned as the CIA chief. He hasn't even been there for a full two years.

Now, maybe, President Bush is asking for resignations. I don't know, he doesn't call me to let me know, but I can't remember this many resignations such Nixon! (That's a joke, I really didn't pay too much attention to White House staff until President Bush.)

Maybe this isn't uncommon -- maybe the information age just makes it easier for us to all be aware that staff is changing.

Well, I wish him all the best in his future endeavors, but I'm really glad my co-workers don't change this often!

God Bless

No comments: