Top Of My Head


Top Of My Head is proud to be Hosted by:

Monday, May 08, 2006

Who is General Michael Hayden?

Let me say right up front that I don't know much about General Hayden. So, I don't know if he is the right man for the CIA job or not, but, what's the deal?

It seems like Congress is all ready waiting to throw darts at this man. Can't we all just learn something about him before we qualify or denounce Bush's choice?

And, what's wrong with the idea that a military man runs the CIA? Since they (and the FBI) managed to screw up the events leading to 9/11, wouldn't it be a good thing to have someone with military discipline running the show?

So, here's what I'm saying, let's try something new in this country and learn something about General Hayden before we judge whether or not he's worthy to run the CIA.

God Bless

1 comment:

Julie said...

Interesting, Nate. I had planned on reading about him. I just, for once, didn't want to make a rash judgement about someone Bush had nominated. It seems like we've been calling Wolf on all his nominees and I think it's hurting the left, not helping it.

Thanks for Reading!

God Bless.

Julie