Top Of My Head


Top Of My Head is proud to be Hosted by:

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Where have all the cajones gone?

Why is it that no one has cajones (balls) anymore? My co-worker gets away with saying how "busy" she is and how she doesn't have time to do something and my boss just lets it slide. Remember when I told you about that project and how she didn't want to do it, but my boss gave it to her anyway? Well, today she says she doesn't have time. So, now it just won't get done.
But does he call her bluff?
Of course not. And, why is that?
Glad you ask.
No one has any cajones. Everyone is so busy saying, "oh, I'm sorry." Politicians, actors, bosses, etc. I'd rather deal with a blantant racist than deal with the balless.
God Bless the balless - for they shall go farther than they should

No comments: