Top Of My Head


Top Of My Head is proud to be Hosted by:

Friday, July 17, 2009

Inmates Give Money to Help Little Girl Have Surgery

Have you heard about Trinity Schley?  She's four years old and lives in Baton Rouge, LA.  You can read her story here.  She needs surgery to restore her sight and the surgery and associated costs total about $60,000.  Her parents don't have that kind of money -- really, who does.

I donated and now I'm calling on all of you, my gentle, kind hearted readers to donate as well.  A group of Inmates donated $5,000 -- INMATES, people!  These are hardened criminals and they've joined together to donate 5 GRAND.  Surely, we can do better than that.  We're all upstanding citizens, aren't we?

You can donate here

God Bless Trinity and her family.

Let's raise some money!!!

No comments: