Top Of My Head


Top Of My Head is proud to be Hosted by:

Saturday, March 04, 2006

Little Brother is Watching

I received an email from Dustin J. Below is what he said:

"I've never written before and actually after reading your site for a
while I never had anything cogent to add but I thought this might be
of interest.

A friend of mine took this picture while we waiting for the train on our way to class. It of Boston Mayor, Tom Menino. Notice the billboard over his right shoulder! This is a big billboard right next to Fenway Park with a picture of President Bush's eyes with the line "Little Brother Is Watching" plus a website
www.littlebrotheriswatching.com. Its up right now. I have no idea who did it but its a pretty bold challenge to the President in the one
of the biggest markets in country.

I am surprised it has not gotten more press? Crazy.

Dustin J"


I checked out the website and it is interesting. It contains links to other sites regarding the illegal survellience President Bush is conducting. If you get a chance, check it out.

Thanks for the email, Dustin.

God Bless

No comments: