Top Of My Head


Top Of My Head is proud to be Hosted by:

Saturday, March 04, 2006

God Hates George W. Bush

Here's a thought that I haven't read on a blog or heard on the radio, but what if 9/11 happened because God hates George W. Bush? What if our soldiers are dying in Iraq, not because we are harboring homosexuals in this country, but because we elected George W. Bush our leader? What if those who suffered in Louisana did so as punishment for voting for George W. Bush?

I've read on the right-wing sites and I've heard the suggestions made in the media (right-wing media) that God has abandoned America because of our sinful ways, but America has always had sinful ways. The idea that America has been this innocent, saintly nation is absurd. There have always been sinners in our midst -- from the very beginning -- but, there hasn't always been a George W. Bush.

Bush has only been our president since 2001, the year that the World Trade Center was destroyed and, according to Falwell and the like, 2001 was also the year that God lifted His protections from this great country. Coincedence? I don't think so. God protected the World Trade Center from being destroyed in 1993, when Bill Clinton was president, but He allowed it to be destroyed when George W. Bush was president.

Perhaps, God id trying to tell us something.

Just a thought.

God Bless

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

If God was a real thing,I'd bet he/she/it would be truly disappointed in the President.

On the other hand, these nasty things may have happened because Dubya is completely out of his league.

Anonymous said...

I used to be a moderate, but since President Bush was elected, I've found myself more and more siding with the left.

I couldn't agree more.

The man is a horror show.

Julie said...

Exactly.

Thanks for stopping by.

Julie