Top Of My Head


Top Of My Head is proud to be Hosted by:

Monday, October 10, 2005

Response

Hey, I heard from Mary in Colorado. She had read the below blog and sent me the following response:
Hi, My name is Mary. The book the young gentleman was referring to is "A People's History of the United States." This history book puts historical moments into perspective with what the common man was doing at the time. It is an excellent read. The poor young fellow who teaches Sunday school must be used to hearing fairy tales. After all, his hero is Bush--one of the great fiction-told-as-fact tellers of this age.
After I responded to her, she sent me a link to Professor Zinn's website: http://howardzinn.org/default/.
I just wanted to pass it on. I checked the book out of the library tonight. Once I stop updating the blog, I'll start reading it.
If you've read the book, please feel free to email me with your opinion on it. Maybe, we could get a book discussion going?
God Bless,
Julie

No comments: