Top Of My Head


Top Of My Head is proud to be Hosted by:

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

American Girl

Sometimes, I just wonder what the wrong wing is thinking. The American Family Association (who has 2.2 million members) has called for a boycott of the American Girl stores.
What? you say. Why?

Glad you asked.

Apparently, the American Girl stores support a group called Girls, Inc. According to the American Family Association, Girls, Inc. supports abortion rights and lesbians. Now, I checked out their website and I didn't see anything that resembles support for either abortion rights or lesbians.

You can learn more about it here: http://www.dailykos.com/storyonly/2005/10/18/83839/064

So, I travelled to the Girls, Inc. site and donated some money. Not a lot, but some. Any group that has a mission to help girls with math skills and self-esteem is on the right track.

Oh, BTW, I've decided to try out the software at Blogger.com. I'm not sure if this'll work being hosted on my own site or not, so please, let me know what you think.

God Bless,

No comments: