Top Of My Head


Top Of My Head is proud to be Hosted by:

Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Defenders of Wildlife and Sarah Palin...

Before I start this, let me say that I am a fan of Ashley Judd and I'm not a member of the Defenders of Wildlife. I should also disclose that I'm not a fan of Sarah Palin, but I'm sure you knew that. Also, you should know that I don't hunt. I don't have an issue with most hunting.

Now, that said, what the hell is wrong with Sarah Palin? Ashley Judd did attack her in a You Tube video, which I haven't seen, and Sarah Palin fights back by calling the group with which Ashley Judd works a fringe organization. The Defenders of Wildlife have been around since 1947 and they have well over 500,000 members, so I would hardly call them a fringe organization.

I'd like to go on record as saying that shooting a wolf from a plane is not a sport. It is nothing more than, well, I don't know what it is besides gross. I was taught that you eat what you shoot when it comes to hunting. The exception to this was an animal that wrecks havoc like a groundhog or, even, a wolf. But, you don't shoot them from planes. You want to hunt a wolf, at least make it sporting.

If Palin wants to defend this non-sport fine -- I don't care, but just because you disagree with them, don't call a real group fringe.

God Bless

No comments: