Top Of My Head


Top Of My Head is proud to be Hosted by:

Thursday, October 05, 2006

The So-called Moral Party

You know what is really pissing me off about the Foley scandal. It's not there's another prevert in our midst, I've come to expect that. It's the rare good person in the world I'm surprised to meet.

No, what really gets my goat, is that for the last 12 years, the Republicans have stood up as some moral compass for our country. They've claimed that they are the moral ones and they protected Foley and allowed him to molest children, as if this is okay. Well, he's just one prev in a long line of them, but he's our prev and that's what counts. The Congressional seat was more important than the well being of children.

The entire Republican party needs to be punished for Foley's crimes and the lack of leadership they have shown in the matter.

The moral compass of our nation needs to be leaders who lead, not bobbleheads who just go along for the ride.

God Bless

No comments: