Top Of My Head


Top Of My Head is proud to be Hosted by:

Sunday, October 08, 2006

Shameless Plugs...

I know that this is just Oct, but Christmas is really just around the corner. Ever since the birth of my grandsons, I have been aware of the lack of items for parents, grandparents and even great-grandparents who have twins or even triplets in their families. Multiples account for roughly 2% of all births in our great nation and yet, it's hard to find a t-shirt that says I have twins or triplets.

So, I designed some myself and I sell them on CafePress. Money from those sales help keep my blogs free and, since money is tight this year, it'll help pay for some Christmas presents of my own. So, if you have twins or triplets or just know someone who does, please consider some of the below products.

God Bless
All of the Twin items can be found at cafepress/topofmyhead/twins

No comments: