Top Of My Head


Top Of My Head is proud to be Hosted by:

Friday, December 02, 2005

Moderating comments...

I believe that I wrote sometime ago that I don't like moderating comments, well, it dawned on me that on my Alevai blog I do have the moderate comments turned on. So, before I get a "You're a hypocrite" email from someone, I thought I'd post the same post I put up on Alevai when I started moderating the comments:

"Hi, I just wanted to quickly post and let you know that I have turned on the moderation setting for the comments. I haven't received any comments that shouldn't be published, but since I did design this blog with children in mind, I thought I should protect them from any adult type comments that might arise.Be assured that M-F, all comments will be reviewed within 8 hours. The weekends might take longer. I believe that if you are a member of blogger, your comments are not moderated.Thanks and keep reading!"

No comments: