Top Of My Head


Top Of My Head is proud to be Hosted by:

Thursday, December 01, 2005

A mention...

Hey, I was checking out my site states and I received a referral from the Daily Page. I was mentioned on their page regarding the hearing on the anti-gay amendment. Doesn't say much except Julie from Racine and links to the post here.

Thought it was cool and wanted to pass it on.

Guess RepublicanVet was wrong in his comment from the 28th that my blog is a "waste of bandwidth has no readers, nor comments, nor any type of traffic? ". (BTW, go to this post to read the the full comment. He claims that I misquoted him.)

Anyway, somebody is reading, even if they aren't leaving comments.

Oh, speaking of referrals, if you're running a blog, check out etalkinghead.com. I listed this site there and nearly half of my site referrals are from there.

God Bless.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lol, are people supposed to read this crap?

My point is proven.....still.

Julie said...

Apparently, you do.