Top Of My Head


Top Of My Head is proud to be Hosted by:

Monday, March 24, 2008

You may never read something like this from me again...

In Alton, IL; an entire family deserves the death penalty. More than that, I personally offer my services to the state to put the needles in their arms. (Read the story here)

I am totally against the death penalty, but when I read this news article on CNN about how Dorothy Dixon was tortured by Michelle Riley and kin, I think I've changed my mind -- wait, strike that, I KNOW I've changed my mind.

Now, I'm not sure about the minors being killed -- Riley's minor children have been charged -- but Riley should get the death penalty. And, since Illinois has a moratorium on the death penalty, I think Riley and company should be released into the general population. There is not one person in this nation who has not worked with, gone to school with, befriended or have a developmentally disabled person in their family.

Dorothy Dixon was "Banished to the basement, the 29-year-old mother with a childlike mind and another baby on the way had little more than a thin rug and a mattress to call her own on the chilly concrete floor." She "ate what she could forage from the refrigerator upstairs, where housemates used her for target practice with BBs, burned her with a glue gun and doused her with scalding liquid that peeled away her skin."

And, now, she's dead -- tortured by this Devil incarnate who'll probably claim her drug addicted past caught up with her. Well, I say we should the mercy she and hers showed poor Dorothy, which was none.

So, Governor Blagojevich, if your state does decide to execute Michelle Riley, I will personally put the needle in her arm or pull the switch. I'm in the book, just call me.

I know I normally end my blog with a God Bless, but my stomach is still turning from what I read and I just can't do it.

1 comment:

Sunshine said...

I am very pleased that I have gotten some helpful knowledge from this post. I got some great knowledge from this post. Keep Posting. Jobs working with developmentally disabled adults