Top Of My Head


Top Of My Head is proud to be Hosted by:

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Another Waste of Time

Sometimes, I just wonder why we elect Republicans to anything in this state. It seems that when the Republicans are in charge of anything -- nothing useful gets done.

Oh, but we can eliminate any chance of treating every citizen in this state as equal -- that they have time for.

And, now, we can declare that English is the official language of Wisconsin. (See article in Racine Journal Times:

http://www.journaltimes.com/articles/2008/03/13/local_news/doc47d925f896b19756728797.txt)

Why?

Look, you guys in office, I want you to start doing your jobs. This would mean finding a way to balance our budget, keeping our citizens employed, educating our young people and making our roads driveable. This does not mean wasting time declaring an official language that does nothing but piss me off.

God Bless

No comments: