Top Of My Head


Top Of My Head is proud to be Hosted by:

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Congress and Baseball

Congress is asking the Justice Department to investigate Roger Clemens to see if he lied to a House committee.

Are they kidding? How much more of our tax dollars are going to be spent to determine that some of the men who play baseball use steriods or something like it to play the game? Did I care? No. Are they wasting my money? Yes.

It is a game, which isn't regulated by the goverment. These probes just keep our minds on the unimportant and away from the important matters -- like whether or not Britney will get to keep her kids.

Oh, I long for the days when baseball was played by guys named Babe, Congress didn't probe sports and we reported real news.

There were days like that, right? I mean, I didn't just make that up, did I?

God Bless

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Instead of harassing baseball players it would be nice if they would investigate the serious wrongdoings of some (most?) of their own members. Now that would be worth a headline! It will probably never happen though.