Top Of My Head


Top Of My Head is proud to be Hosted by:

Monday, February 04, 2008

Bush and the 2009 Budget

Okay, I expected Bush not to really do anything that had a domestic ring to it. Meaning, I figured that education wouldn't be getting a raise (because educating our young people isn't a high priority) and cutting Medicare and Medicaid falls in line with his presidency so far. But, I'm really confused, why is the Energy Department getting $21 Billion dollars for a nuclear weapons program?

Yes, you read that right -- the Energy Department. Since when has the Energy Department been in charge of nuclear weapons? Shouldn't that be a military expenditure? Who would know better what we need for defense than our military? That's what they're trained to do.

Where are we going and why am I in this hand basket?

God Bless

No comments: