Top Of My Head


Top Of My Head is proud to be Hosted by:

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Don't believe Ann's Lies...

The truth about Ann Coulter is finally coming out. She hates Jews -- and anyone else who is not a Christian.

I heard her remark: "Jews are going to be perfected. " After a break and she was confronted, she changed her earlier remark to "I don't think you should take it that way, but that is what Christians consider themselves: perfected Jews. "

Coulter is claiming that her statement was misquoted:

"Let's rewrite the NJDC statement to refer to what I actually said: 'How does someone who says it would be better if everyone were a Christian or practicing Jew continue to receive a megaphone and platform from the news networks? When will the media say 'enough is enough'? "

She didn't say that. I heard what she said with my own two ears. I was so stunned by it that I rewound it and played it again.

By the way, I am a Christian and I don't consider myself a perfected Jew.

God Bless us EVERYONE

No comments: